12 years of experience in the desiccant industry Exported to 35 countries and regions
What are the advantages of calcium chloride desiccant
Calcium chloride desiccant mainly generates hydrated calcium chloride by combining calcium chloride with water vapor in the air, which has a very strong binding force and a very good drying effect.
The main advantages of calcium chloride desiccant are as follows:
1. Moisture absorption advantage: the moisture absorption capacity of calcium chloride desiccant is 8-15 times more than that of ordinary desiccant. The moisture absorption rate can reach 300%.
2. Packaging advantages: ordinary desiccants are generally packaged in a single layer, with poor water locking performance. Calcium chloride desiccant is packaged with unidirectional breathable environment-friendly materials+advanced non-woven fabrics in double layers to firmly lock water vapor. The other double-layer packaging prevents side leakage to protect your product
3. Temperature advantage: when the temperature exceeds 37 ℃, the silica gel desiccant will release water vapor, causing secondary pollution to the product; Suitable temperature of calcium chloride desiccant: - 5 to 90 ℃.
4. Environmental advantages: It does not contain DMF, any biological disinfectant and other EU restricted substances, which will not pollute the environment. It can be discarded as ordinary garbage after use, and has passed RoHS/REACH.
5. Application field: widely used in footwear, clothing, furniture, handicrafts, electronic products, containers and other fields.
6. Service advantages: professional desiccant manufacturers will provide customized desiccant services according to customer product characteristics.