Calcium chloride desiccant is mainly through the combination of calcium chloride and water vapor in the air to form hydrated calcium chloride, the binding force is very strong, and the drying effect is very good.
The main advantages of calcium chloride desiccant are as follows:
1. Moisture absorption advantage: The moisture absorption capacity of calcium chloride desiccant is more than 8-15 times that of ordinary desiccant. The moisture absorption rate can reach 300%.
2. Packaging advantages: Ordinary desiccants generally use single-layer packaging, which has poor water-locking performance. Calcium chloride desiccant is made of one-way breathable environmental protection material + high-grade non-woven double-layer packaging, which firmly locks water vapor. In addition, the double-layer packaging prevents side leakage and protects your products.
3. Temperature advantage: when the temperature exceeds 37°C, the silica gel desiccant will release water vapor, causing secondary pollution to the product; the calcium chloride desiccant adapts to the temperature: -5 to 90°C.
4. Environmental protection advantages: It does not contain EU restricted substances such as DMF and any biocides, does not pollute the environment, can be discarded as ordinary garbage after use, and has passed RoHS/REACH.
5. Application fields: Widely used in footwear, clothing, furniture, handicrafts, electronic products, and containers.
6. Service advantages: Professional desiccant manufacturers will provide desiccant customization services according to customer product characteristics.
Through the above introduction and analysis of the calcium chloride desiccant, hope it helps you.