1. use in life: keep the shoe cabinet from stinking. Shoes will stink, which is mainly caused by sweat and bacteria. Put several bags of calcium chloride desiccant in the shoe cabinet to help absorb water and dry the shoes as soon as possible; Prevent mildew on clothes and shoes. When changing seasons, put a few bags of calcium chloride desiccant in the shoes, packages or pockets of clothes stored in the morning to prevent the clothes from getting damp, mildew and deformation.
2. use and of crops; Keep the seeds dry. Seeds are most afraid of germination due to moisture. Put a bag of calcium chloride desiccant in the storage box to prevent moisture.
3. use of industrial products: to prevent metal tools from rusting, put several bags of calcium chloride desiccant in the tool box to delay tool rusting. For example, for a razor that often contacts water, the use of desiccant has obvious rust prevention effect.
4. use of electronic products: the mobile phone is slightly flooded. When the mobile phone is slightly flooded but still works, it should be shut down immediately. Put the mobile phone in a glass jar, put more bags of calcium chloride desiccant, and close the cover. After placing it for a period of time, the water in the mobile phone can be sucked out.
5. use of camera equipment: keep the camera equipment dry. The camera is most afraid of moisture. Usually, put several bags of calcium chloride desiccant into the storage box, which can greatly reduce the probability of mold.
6. use of optical disc products: save photos, tapes and optical discs. Like cameras, photos, tapes and CDs are most afraid of moisture. You can put several bags of desiccant in the storage box to prevent moisture.
7. the use of books is to remove the peculiar smell of old books. Old books will emit a smell when they are damp. Put calcium chloride desiccant into a cloth bag and then put it on the bookcase, so as to prevent old books from being damp and reduce the peculiar smell.
8. use in the automobile industry: the windshield is treated with anti fog. Several bags of calcium chloride desiccant are placed on the automobile instrument panel, especially when the air is humid, which helps to reduce the fog on the glass.
9. use of cosmetics: keep the cosmetic bag (travel bag) dry, and put several bags of calcium chloride desiccant into the cosmetic bag to help keep the cosmetics fresh.
10. the purpose of gold and silver jewelry is to prevent the oxidation of jewelry. Putting a bag of desiccant in the jewelry box can delay the oxidation of silver jewelry and maintain its gloss.
Calcium chloride desiccant has been widely used in our daily life with obvious advantages. Most desiccants are calcium chloride desiccants, which can effectively prevent the above supplies from mildew, deterioration and damage.